Progress Junior Account
Progress/ Junior Account
The Progress Junior account is a savings account product which helps parents to save on behalf of their children below 18years. The account is operated on behalf of children/teens by parents/guardians who wish to secure the future of their kids and inculcate the habit of savings in them.
- A great opportunity to save for your child’s future.
- Inculcate the habit of savings in children.
- Competitive interest earning.
- Educational clubs/ trips for the kids
- Savings account for children/teenagers below 18yrs.
- Minimum opening balance- Ghs50.
- Minimum monthly contribution of Ghs 20.
- Interest earned is twice the normal savings account rate of the bank.
- No charges on account.
- Account can be used as collateral for loans to pay child school fees.
- Account will be held in trust by parents/guardians until child turns 18yrs.
- Withdrawal is permitted twice in a year.